Allentown plans 2023 with fun in mind
ALLENTOWN, Pa. — From holiday traditions to eco-friendly entertainment, there is no shortage of things to do in Allentown this year.
The city just announced its list of seven, large-scale events for 2023 and it is filled with family-friendly fun.
- Earth Day in the Park, Saturday, April 22, Arts Park
- Juneteenth, Friday, June 16 to Monday, June 19, Cedar Beach Park
- Fourth of July, Tuesday, July 4, J. Birney Crum Stadium
- Classics and Cruisers on Hamilton, Sunday, August 13, Downtown Allentown
- Fishing & Fun in the Park, Saturday, September 23, Lehigh Parkway
- Hallo-weekend, Friday, October 27 to Sunday, October 29, Downtown Allentown and the Arts Park
- Lights in the Parkway, Friday, November 24 to Sunday, December 31, Lehigh Parkway
Vendors can contact the City of Allentown at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to participate in City-run events.
There are also more than 200 events planned by outside organizations.
- Brew to Brew 10K, Saturday, April 1, Downtown Allentown to Sand Island, Bethlehem
- St. Luke’s Half Marathon, Sunday, April 23, City Wide
- Cinco de Mayo, Friday, May 05, Downtown Allentown
- Blues, Brews & BBQ, Saturday, June 24, Downtown Allentown
- Puertorrican Parade, Sunday, July 23, N. 5th Street or N. Front Street
- LV Pride “Creating our Story," Sunday, August 20, Downtown Allentown
- Dominican Festival, Sunday, August 27, Downtown Allentown
- Allentown Beerfest, Saturday, September 9, Downtown Allentown
- Downtown Allentown Marathon, Sunday, November 12, Downtown Allentown
- New Year’s Eve Celebration, Sunday, December 31, Downtown Allentown
A full list can be seen below.
For more information, check out the city calendar here.